Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Hate Letter.

Dear Almost Gone,
This is the last letter I shall ever write to you. It’s time that I keep the memories of you sealed in boxes in the attic and let them vanish in the sands of time.
I remember how you made me feel so unimportant. You treated me like I was Nothing but an Object. But you don’t belong to my memories anymore. The day has finally come when I can walk ahead and never look back at you. I don’t hate you; you are just insignificant. So much that you don’t even deserve my hatred anymore. There were times when you would sweep me off my feet and take me to the heavens above the ninth cloud where we shared our moments of happiness. I was just blinded with love. The Love wasn't wrong, the Person was; you were.
Yes, sometimes there are moments of sadness but they are just momentary flashbacks of our happy times. But now, I will not let you reserve any place in my memories anymore, at all. You are wiped and erased, and the particles of you have fallen apart like ashes, and lost in the air.
I want to thank you for making me realize what I am worth of. And it’s definitely not you. I am content and have filled my life with colors of happiness and your shades of grey shall never enter the canvas of my life. I wouldn't sing songs like ‘Somebody that I used to know’ or ‘Someone like you’. Because I have let you free. And most importantly, I have let myself free. Like a bird who would fly far away and this time not even the winds of change would bring this bird back to you. I shall not let you find me anymore.
So long, so good, so goodbye. I wish you a good life in your solitary existence.
I hope you live a beautiful life.
Alone.

No More Yours,
Just Someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment